Monday, August 8, 2011

Handmade Tools - Beauty and Function



I read everything on The Etsy Blog... I love it. It's an absolute online mecca for those of us who like hand-made, authentic, earthy gifts and crafts to welcome into our homes and kitchens and it is the online place to buy and sell vintage, home-made and crafty pieces.
To my delight, one of their latest posts was all about handmade tools - the things we use everyday around our houses like brooms, rakes, mortar and pestles, knitting needles, scissors... and even a hand made wand! All painstakingly hand made, and all available to buy online through Etsy (joy!). So I'm thinking - I am crafty! I am going to sell some of my pottery online!


So if you, like me, like to feel some hand made love, go to www.etsy.com.au/ and take your pick from the lovingly crafted offerings there, and maybe even offer some of your own?