Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I like this pic of me so much it gets a whole post - "Apple Love" by Rhonda Roman

Apple Love by Rhonda Roman
 So a few Saturday's ago I was at the Davis Farmer's Market and Steve Smit from Mt. Moriah Farm's showed me this pic that a photographer had given him.  Steve is one of my favorite people anywhere.  I don't know why really.  But I go to the Farmer's Market many times just to see him/buy stuff from him.  He is funny, warm, interesting, social, etc.  And apparently a photographer caught one of our interactions from earlier this year.  

Fortunately, she put her name on the back of the picture and a little googling and I found her photo collection on flickr.  Her name is Rhonda Roman and I really like her collections there.  But in particular I love this picture she took of me and Steven and others at the Market.  It captures everything really about my interactions with Steve.  Thanks Rhonda.  A picture is worth way way more than 1000 words.